MHS FOOTBALL GAMES
The High School is trying to promote a safe environment at athletic events and needs your support.
- Students age 12 or younger must be accompanied by an adult while at the game.
- Running and horseplaying will not be tolerated and will result in removal from the stadium.
- Students must use appropriate language and are not allowed to swear when attending the game.
- Students are not permitted to throw balls/objects while in the stadium.
- All MGSD Student Code of Conduct rules apply.
- We want MGSD students to come to the games to have fun but be safe and most importantly cheer on the Blue Devils!