- Ted Talk: How Autism Freed Me to be Myself - 16-year-old Rosie King challenges stereotypes of people with autism and contextualizes the issue by asking us, "Why be normal?"
- NPR: Being Mom To A Middle Schooler Can Be The Toughest Gig Of All by Juli Fraga
- Dr. Andrea Umbach: 5 Ways to Challenge Anxious Thoughts
IMPORTANT DATES FOR 8TH GRADERS
- March 29, 2019: Verification forms are mailed home to all rising 9th-11th graders. Parents must sign and return these forms to school, indicating their approval of the courses that the student requested.
- April 5, 2019: Verification forms due to MMS & MHS
- Slideshow Presentation
- Electives for Ninth Graders
- Core Course Flow Chart
- CTE Certifications
- Step by Step Guide to Selecting Classes
- Classroom Visit Handout
- NAF Academy of Engineering Flyer
- NAF Academy of Engineering Course Sequencing
- NAF Academy of Engineering Application (Due March 14!)
MOORESVILLE PARKS & RECREATIONS SUMMER CAMPS
Mooresville Parks & Rec is providing financial support to families that are interested in participating in their Summer Camp Programs. Amy parents and families that may have a need for assistance should view the links below. If you have any questions, please contact Marvet Spencer via email or at 704-799-4231.
Iredell County Partners Behaviors Health Collaborative is providing a class for parents with children birth to age 5. We know some MMS parents have younger children as well as students that attend MMS. Please consider how this class may work for you and pass on to someone else who may benefit.
CLICK HERE to download flyer.